Writer, Teacher, Mixologist, Activist at Heart.
Ekta Marwaha is a J-School Graduate from The Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai; and studied History at Hansraj College, Delhi University. Marwaha also holds a Master’s Degree in English Literature.
Having spent a little over five years in a News Room, Marwaha understands effective communication that resonates with readers. She’s multifaceted and dislikes stereotypes. Free spirited and restless, she’s hard to find in one place for long. Moody as she maybe, there are days when she’s chatting away to glory while on other’s she’s back in her shell with a notebook in hand and headphones plugged in. Eager to learn and lend a helping hand, the activist is also a recently converted Non-meat eater.
Talk to Ekta About: What or where not to eat! spirituality (hearts, his holiness the Dalai Lama!), philosophy, life, current affairs, and everything under the sun.
Present: Beverage Writer, Freelance Mixologist, Creative Drama Teacher at a School in New Delhi.
- Sub Editor and Features Writer at India Today (2011 to 2014)
- Assistant Editor at MICEtalk (June to December 2014)
- Editorial and Communications at thedesignvillage (January to May 2015)
- Senior Content Writer at drizzlin (May 2015 to October 2015)
- Content Director and Brand Strategist at CAARA (September 2015 to May 2016)
- Travel Writer and Editor at BLOUIN ARTINFO (October 2015 to September 2016)
- Mixologist and Beverage Writer at Thirsty Three Hospitality (September 2016)
Read up more about the author About me
Or connect with her: